The good and the bad.

Otakon was insane as it always is. I met a crap ton of people, barely had time to eat, and all around had a good time. Congratulations to Katie Buxbaum, who won the custom framed copy of the Steam Beast art print. I’d like to thank everyone else who participated in the raffle.

Unfortunately, the awesomeness that was Otakon is tempered rather harshly by my remaining grandfather passing away yesterday. I’m flying out to Illinois for the memorial service this weekend. Needless to say, this is going to impair my comicing schedule and I would not count on an update until the 17th. Sorry guys, but I’ll get back to a regular schedule when life permits. I’ll be back. I hope you guys will still be here.

31 Responses to “The good and the bad.”

1. Dan says:

Screw the comic.. family is way more important… especially for something like this. My deepest and sincerest condolences to you and your family.

2. Spooky says:

Life takes priority over us internet folk. We can deal with no comic for as long as you need to take.

I’m really sorry to hear about your Grandfather. My condolences to you Sir and your family.

3. Tasha says:

It sucks that your grandfather passed away, I won’t say I’m sorry ’cause I know how it feels and I know that never helps. My condolences do go out to you and your family though.

If your fans are faithful they will still be here, lured in by your amazing art, so take all the time you need, we’ll be here!

4. Amanda says:

I followed you all the way over from comedity… I’m so not going to quit reading because your grandpa died. Love to you and your family. Take all the time you need.

Make sure the penguin looks after you, ok?

5. Glenn says:

Well said, Amanda.

Like I said at Otakon when I dropped by, I’m a really big fan. Was during Comedity, and I’m still one now. That’s not gonna change anytime soon. Take care of yourself. We’ll be thinking of you.

6. Tim says:

We ain’t goin nowhere. Do what ya gotta.

7. Ladyfox says:

We’ll still be here, – you take care of what needs taking care of. Family is much more important.

8. Kaotik4266 says:

Hey, if we left we’d never find out what happens!
    Take what time you need. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

9. Hikari says:

My condolences, and don’t worry about the comic while you’re gone. Family comes first, without question, and just because your life is a little rocky, that doesn’t mean that the story you write is any less captivating to your readers. We will be here when you return, just as glad things are better for you as we are for a new comic page.

Thoughts going out to you and your family.

10. Fenland says:

Family is more important than any work.

The comic and we, the readers will still be here, whenever you return. Take your time.

Concentrate on what IS important, being with your family.

11. L Gore says:

I stumbled upon your delightful comic just this morning, and became an instant fan. Then I found out about your Granddad.

I just turned 60 last Tuesday, and Ive lost so many of my family in recent years. >sigh<

You take all the time you need, I will try to hang on to see what you come up with, when you return to your great love.

12. Cheri says:

Ahh, the loss of a loved one always causes a bump in the road. My deepfelt condolences go out to you and yours. We will be here when you come back.

13. toz says:

at first I was all sad that it seemed you weren’t updating then I saw your news post. I know how it feels to lose family so take your time.

On a lighter note, I just started reading your comic! :) The artwork and coloring is lovely and I’m very interested in where the story is going. Kudos.

14. Peter says:

You’ve done everyone a wonder to supply your comics for years. In turn, people can show patience, for however long you need.

My thoughts to you, and yours.

15. Mark says:

I’m sorry to hear about your grandad, Starline. I still miss mine like crazy, even after all these years. Take your time with coming back. Be with your family and enjoy them! We’ll still be here when you get back. <3.

16. Daniel says:

My condolences to you and yours, love. My uncle just recently passed, and my boyfriend’s grandmother…August is not a good month for anybody it seems. Wish you the best and hope that you come out of this stronger for it.

17. Reese says:

Hope everything goes as well as possible. Condolences to you and your family.

18. website1 says:

I think the author’s article is really quite good – and gets to the point. My answer published on my site.

19. Ottimo articolo, super interessante un bacione

20. law practice says:

you are in point of fact a good webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent process on this matter!

21. Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you know afterward you can write if not it is complex to write.|

22. The sooner you take that reality, the simpler the relaxation of this mental process will be. Cleanliness in a location where sweatly bodies are in continuous contact is of utmost importance.

23. As the pleasure peaked in me, an idea formed in my mind. Something so naughty and wonderfully delicious, a way to cement I was the man of the house. I shuddered a final time, the last blast of cum flooding into my half-sister’s tight bowels. She groaned, milking me.

24. “Shit,” I groaned and rammed my cock into her mouth. “Keep me hard but don’t make me cum. I just want to feel that mouth on my dick while Mom gets you ready.”

25. I blinked. Clint and I said, “Brother?” at the same time.

26. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

27. Some truly superb blog posts on this website , appreciate it for contribution.

28. From my observation, shopping for consumer electronics online may be easily expensive, however there are some guidelines that you can use to help you get the best discounts. There are continually ways to find discount discounts that could help to make one to buy the best electronics products at the lowest prices. Thanks for your blog post.