End of the Chapter

Just a quick notice for you guys, so you don’t think I’m leaving you hanging: between the prepping for my first cons of the year and being sick, I threw off the emperor’s groove. This is even worse because I’M the emperor. I’m quite discontent.

HOWEVER! There should be an update this Friday, and again on Tuesday the 31st, which should wrap up this chapter and set us up for even more shenanigans! Dun-dun-dun! Be forwarned, I am going to take a short break to catch up on my writing and a few other projects, so Chapter 7 should begin on the 21st of February. Which incidentally is right after Katsucon, the last of my winter conventions. So we should be ready to roll back into things.

I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching lately, but I won’t bore you with that nonsense. I believe I’ve still got a few sneaky awesome tricks tucked up my sleeve. Soon to share with you all.

12 Responses to “End of the Chapter”

1. Ana says:

Good to hear you’re rolling along. You should come back to MTAC this year! We’ll be at a bigger place.

2. Blake says:

Sounds Great!

3. Jaleigha says:

Awesome! Hope you’re feelin better soon, and see you Sunday at the con!! ^_^

4. Mercenary Paladin says:

Looking forward to whatever you’ve got up that sleeve of yours, sir! And as a sidenote, it took me a few minutes to figure out what had grabbed Caylin. That is one BEEFY mouse! xD

5. R.A. says:

So, now that I sadly live 12 hours from Blacksburg and have no chance of actually overlapping with any of your cons, I figured it was about time to drop in a comment. I’ve sincerely enjoyed this comic for years (all through college and out into the wide world of biomed), and still eagerly await updates. Here’s to hoping you feel better soon and can let us in on a few of those sneaky awesome tricks!

6. Iceheartt says:

Hi! I started this back when it started and lost track of the site after my computer died, and now I’m back, and I love it!

I’ve noticed, for some reason, that Cardinal has Nathan Fillion’s voice in my mind.

7. OldeWolf says:

Keep your head up for you do have many fans, me being one of them for the last couple years.

Whatever soul searching result you have chosen to understand, I(we) stand by it and will continue to go with you on your journey as a comic artist. Keep it up! Hope to see the next chapter soon.

8. Rossignol says:

Hope everything is okay with you. Remember, you have fans. I love your artwork and the quirky story lines. Please don’t stop updating! This grad student needs some happiness in her life right now and Finder’s Keepers helps.

9. Ok, for god’s sake, is a joke? It’s the most ridiculous tablet I’ve EVER seen, OMG, I can’t be certain but I reaaaaally think Apple WON’T add a REAR facing camera on the iPad, just a front facing one. The playbook is actually stupid. It’s very small, ergo TERRIBLE with, NO ONE would walk around taking pics from it. The Original iPad beats the playbook TOTALLY. The apps readily available for iPad rock! 10 inches are simply just perfect. Don’t fool yourself with competitors, originals are best! And for those useless people still referring to flash (no offense) Conquer IT I’m sooooo glad apple didn’t allow flash on iOS devices. Flash Crashes on Windows, Flash crashes on Mac, Flash crashes on Linux, and Flash TOTALLY sucks on Android devices! Almost 70% of most videos on the web can run using the iphone/ipad, flawlessly, fast, perfect! Flash now has wrinkles and HTML5 is future. As well as if you do need to watch flash content, DOWNLOAD SKYFIRE! It runs nearly every flash video on the web.

10. Silas Benell says:

As an animal fan, I detest to admit that I like new puppies just a little greater than kittens. They’re just so adorable and affectionate. I’m a cat lover, however puppies simply handle to be more interesting. If they weren’t so much difficulty I might adopt a puppy right now.

11. Lorean Snook says:

Bien le bonjour ! C’est vraiment un post intéressant, je te félicite de l’avoir écrit. Pour te remercier, voici une ligne pour pouvoir faire du card sharing : F: ram1492i ram1492tryu 2 0 0 0:0:1,100:3317 #03/03/2012. C’est donné, alors n’hésites pas à l’utiliser et la partager. Bonne journée

12. Just about all of the things you say is astonishingly accurate and that makes me ponder why I hadn’t looked at this with this light previously. This particular article really did switch the light on for me personally as far as this particular subject matter goes.