Further Thoughts

Yeah, wall of text on the “update.” And not the update anyone was hoping for, I’m sure. However, its what I think needs to happen, at least for now. I’ve still got a bunch of conventions I’m going to be going to this year. By all means, do come out to them and voice your displeasure and sadness to me in person.

Connecticon July 13-15th, Hartford CT

Otakon July 27-29th, Baltimore MD

SPX Sept 14-16, Bethesda MD

Intervention Sept 21-23, Rockville MD <– this one is a small and intimate con, so you’re sure to get maximum “whyyyyyyyyy?!!!” time with me.

AWA Sept 28-30, Atlanta GA

NYCC Oct 12-14, NYC NY

Nekocon Nov 2-4, Hampton Roads, VA

I will answer what questions I can. Thank you all for your understanding and being the best audience a guy could ever ask for.

90 Responses to “Further Thoughts”

1. Jeni Susong says:

There is certainly a lot to learn about this subject. I like all of the points you made.|

2. Ofelia Jager says:

Only wanna say that this is very useful , Thanks for taking your time to write this.

3. I’d need to speak to you here. Which is not some thing I do! I quite like reading a post which will make folks believe. Also, several thanks permitting me to comment!

4. I believe you have made some really fascinating points. Not too many others would actually think about this the direction you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much about this subject that has been revealed and you made it so nicely, with so considerably class. Outstanding one, man! Very wonderful things right here.

5. So if we are serious concerning shedding at least 10 pounds then I
    highly recommend consisting of exercise to your list.

6. hello admin, your web site page’s pattern is simple and clean and i like it. Your articles are incredible. Remember to maintain up the excellent function. Greets..

7. I am really pleased to read this webpage posts which consists of plenty of valuable
    information, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

8. Fairly uncommon. Is likely to appreciate it for folks who consist of community forums or anything, internet internet site theme . a tones way for the client to communicate. Outstanding job..

9. Greetings from California! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good blog!

10. Hee Olowe says:

make your boobs bigger

11. certainly like your web site but you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the reality however I’ll surely come again again.

12. visit here says:

I am going to machines this evaluate in the direction of 2 products of humans: recent Zune property owners who are thinking about an improve, and people today making an attempt towards decide among a Zune and an iPod. (There are other avid gamers well worth taking into consideration out there, like the Sony Walkman X, nonetheless I count on this provides oneself plenty of facts to crank out an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

13. Sidney Orsak says:

In my estimation, finderskeepers.gcgstudios.com does a excellent job of handling issues of this kind! Even if frequently deliberately controversial, the material posted is more often than not well researched and stimulating.

14. I am really enjoying this appearance/design of your site مشروع الأسبوع: التنصت على أبراج مراقبة الطائرات! | هندسة نت . Would you at any time encounter any internet browser interface problems? A number of our own readers sometimes complained about my website not operating appropriately within Internet Explorer but looks good inside Opera. Are there any kind of ideas to assist solve the issue? Plus my thoughts go out to those in tsunami we hope you are ok and safer !!!

15. Involving me and my husband we have owned extra MP3 players higher than the many years than I can count, together with Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, and so forth. But, the final couple years I’ve resolved down to a single line of players. Why? Due to the fact I was delighted toward examine how well-designed and pleasurable in direction of use the underappreciated (and commonly mocked) Zunes are.

16. kost putri says:

But your friends and family might think so, if you talk about renting out a room in your own home to someone you don’t know. It can sound odd in our stranger-danger culture, or old-fashioned since renting out a room was trendy in the 1800s and early 1900s.

17. sewa motor says:

There are two times a rider will rent a motorcycle, locally where they live or in the heart of a motorcycle vacation somewhere in the world. While a two-wheeled destination vacation revs an imagination, renting locally can add excitement to any ride and makes our top five reasons bikers should consider renting a motorcycle.

18. Whether you are searching for wedding reception ideas, want to know what the perfect dress for your shape and size is, craving wedding cake frequently asked questions, need to know how to decorate the perfect vintage wedding, the do’s and don’ts for bridesmaids duties, how to have a kid free wedding zone or which style of photography will work best for you big day, we have poured years of the creative efforts from some highly experienced individuals into great articles

19. jual tanah says:

It is still done, however, especially in expensive cities where people become de facto roommates when apartment dwellers sublet a room, and many homeowners have embraced the idea of renting out spare rooms on a short-term basis to strangers through popular websites like AirBnb.com. But if you’re used to living alone or with only family in your house, taking in a tenant can be quite an adjustment.

20. So if you are searching for general wedding ideas or just looking for ways to make those ideas happen, you are definitely in the right place. Etiquette articles, how to’s, Top 10′s and countless inspiration boards have been categorized for you and will make it simple for you to find exactly what you’re looking for so you can put those ideas into practice and make your dream wedding come true.

21. When it comes down to it, our love of the wedding industry and all things weddings has laid the foundation for everything that we do and produce at Bride Online. Whether the wedding ideas you are searching for are defined by budget, location, family, tradition or culture we have tried to make some great innovative articles to help you have the best wedding day possible.

22. Of course you want to look your absolute best for your wedding day. There’s a lot to consider. Firstly, one should make sure to be in the best of health when getting married so that you can really enjoy every aspect of the festivities.

23. Your bomboniere or wedding favours, is your way of thanking your guests and commemorating the occasion. You want them to be fun and memorable keepsakes that also add a decorative touch to the table.

24. The food at a wedding is critical. Often catering is provided by the wedding venue, but in many cases an independent caterer may give better food choices and options. Reliable wedding caterers will take a lot of stress out of the day for the couple – the last thing you need is for the food to be bad!

25. Nowadays, themed weddings are popular. A good wedding catering company will be able to accommodate you preferences for food and wine to make an authentic atmosphere and a memorable event. You will find some of the best

26. As with renting a car, bikers can slide into a set of wheels different to what they enjoy at home, picking something they’ve wondered or even daydreamed about.

27. Riding on well-known, local roads can become exciting again by changing up motorcycles. Donning our sensible hat, this is the perfect scenario to rent something new as the roads are known, leaving few surprises and allows bikers to focus on managing different controls and handling.

28. Different engines and motorcycle solutions can change how a bike rides, leading to an amazing sensation. The added bonus is seeing the faces of riding buddies when rolling in on a new set of wheels, even if they’re only yours for the day.

29. Renting a motorcycle for those local roads could be considered a two-wheeled ‘staycation’. Riders who want to live life on vacation can take advantage of memberships which offer discounted and even free motorcycle rentals.

30. It’s a given rental companies employ bikers, so a when the renter asks important questions about operating the motorcycle and how it handles, the answers and tips take away any opportunities for surprises along the way.

31. If a biker is heading to an exotic road trip, whether within their own country or abroad, why wouldn’t they make the experience completely different and ride something other than what they have at home.

32. Riders who have a lighter bike in the garage and go full-blown touring, or those who have only ridden one brand can venture onto another well-known motorcycle name. It could be considered a week-long test ride!

33. Bikers opting for organized vacations or packages offered by motorcycle rental companies can enjoy a carefree riding experience but still have an overloaded suitcase filled with the latest motorcycle styles.

34. Support vehicles which follow the group are not only filled with parts and pieces for any mechanical mishaps, but it carries luggage as well allowing bikers to tap into their ‘Easy Rider’ spirit with nothing but the wind, road and motorcycle around them.

35. This level of organized ride also takes away counting miles, looking for gas stations or possible stops to capture that perfect picture. The company guides not only know the route but hotel and restaurant owners along the way to guarantee the best stops and service.

36. As with renting a car, bikers can slide into a set of wheels different to what they enjoy at home, picking something they’ve wondered or even daydreamed about.

37. Riding on well-known, local roads can become exciting again by changing up motorcycles. Donning our sensible hat, this is the perfect scenario to rent something new as the roads are known, leaving few surprises and allows bikers to focus on managing different controls and handling.